Friday, July 10, 2009

courage...for Freedom!





A Call for Revolution
By: anakkocgabriel


I dun no what has to be done.
I dun no why things left un-done.
All I know is its painful…my body shivers like a fool…at first, I slowly feel the pain, from the nerve up to the core of my soul, and in sand time I think my head will begin to explode. Consciousness fades slowly. .how will I get rid of your existence!
It’s more than like a stab wounds gripped and confined w/ bad memories. Numb by the numbers of bad experience. Until when are you going to shut my mouth and make me a silly individual who ignores the truth????
You stole everything that I have. You stole my identity. You stole my life.
But I guess, this time you will not succeed. I will not allow you again to suck my blood…
This time I will fight.
This time truth will prevail.
This time I will be a Filipino who deserves to be called Pinoy not a Penoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment