Monday, July 13, 2009

sad but true

We've laughed. We've cried. We've dreamed. We've lived. We've lived in a world and where goodbyes are real. For everyone is nothing but mere passerby - each given a fleeting chance to see the radiance that each sunrise holds. Once there was love and then it was gone. Tell me, how can something so great disappear so suddenly? How can something so beautiful cause so much pain? It came too soon and ended so fast like a gush of wind. Where will it go when it goes away? Where does love goes when it dies? Fly. It was once mine. I was made happy for a time. leave then if you must. Show the world how good it feels to be free. For the sun sets and the dawn breaks, so must you. Let these tears fall now where they should be. Let it hurt. For time has its way of healing a heart that could have had so much to give and so much to share. I'll be smiling one day, you'll find my own way. Someday, i'll be ok but i shall not forget. I'll see you in a flower that blooms in spring, in every bird that invades the infinite sky, in every child's smile, in everything beautiful and alive. I'll feel you with every breathe , every tear drop and every kiss of my life. I'd look for you each passing day and my lips shall whisper your name untils it's last gasp of air. I shall not forget but i shall move on. It doesn't always mean finding another one to fill the gaps you left the blank. It is accepting - accepting the fact that nothing in this lifetime can remain forever, acceptance that in times of solitude one can be happy still.

No comments:

Post a Comment